Check out the full article by clicking the link on Realtor.com and see where I am quoted as saying “The trend right now is to layer rugs on top of each other,” says Pamela Durkin, owner of Pamela Durkin Designs. “You can have a larger, more neutral rug in the room and then layer a smaller rug with more color and patterns. This is an easy way to bring a fresh look into the space.”
- Three Things to Protect Right Now!!!
- The Distraction You Didn’t Know You Needed: Spring’s 5 Hottest Home Decor Trends
- 7 Home Decor Trends to Get You Ready for Spring
- 7 Weekend DIY Projects to Make Your Living Room Look Instantly More Expensive
- 5 Show-Stopping Looks From Instagram That’ll Add Luxury to Your Bedroom
Three Things to Protect Right Now!!!April 10th, 2020
15 Best Kitchen Design Trends Worth Trying in 2020December 2nd, 2019
10 Things Your Living Room Really Needs This WinterDecember 3rd, 2019
- No comments have been published yet.
Use your gift to make the world a better place! #martinlutherking https://t.co/q1iGrMaVqL4 years ago
Use your gifts to make the world a better place! #martinlutherking https://t.co/J5MsL4r40D4 years ago
CES 2016: From Smart Beds to Even Smarter Refrigerators, the Coolest Interior Products https://t.co/uUPA8gK4JW4 years ago